Force quit and reboot — Here are Smeetz’s team most echoed advice to recover faster in the post COVID-19 era
More than a very bad year, 2020 with its COVID-19 was to the leisure and cultural industry what the subprime crisis was to the financial industry in 2008. The world would not be the same in the post-COVID era. Some old ways of functioning are simply not applicable anymore to the new normal, however the situation has also created a lot of interesting opportunities for the ones who can take advantage of them.
And this is exactly why we decided to take the floor and create this Blog Post Mini Series of 5 articles in order to guide our customers and the rest of the leisure and cultural industry on the path towards a fast and sustainable recovery in the post COVID-19 era.
What will we be discussing?
In this Blog Post Mini Series, we aim to discuss the topics we know best such as technology and innovation and the ones that can make a serious difference on your business sustainability.
The cultural and tourism sectors have been undergoing a lot of changes in the last 20 years, which are now exacerbated by COVID-19. More than ever, we do think that innovation and technology will be part of the key to success.
You will find below the list of our upcoming articles in this Blog Post Mini Series. Stay tuned, one article will be posted every week!
- Increases in visitors compared to pre-COVID times are unlikely — Why the value of customer baskets matters more than ever
- Navigating with limited occupancy — How to turn the situation to the best of your advantage?
- From volume-based revenue to recurring revenue — What could be learnt from other business models?
- Traditional distribution through OTAs has taken a hit — How to restart your marketing operations with more durability?
- Tech has been around the corner for years — Which direction should I look at when it comes to game-changing technologies?